Business Development, General Manager – Asia Pacific Region
- Start, develop and promote financial services in Southeast Asia regions.
- Monitor and analyze the business markets, identify business opportunities to maximize long term sales growth.
- Liaise with local insurance or securities brokers to help promote offshore financial products.
- Market Group’s services including promoting offshore regular savings plan, insurance products, mutual fund investment, and overseas properties.
- Conduct seminars/product briefings to business partners.
- Willing to travel on a frequent basis.
- Keep up-to-date financial trends and keep abreast of different financial products/services based on valuable awareness of markets’ needs.
- Comply with full compliance with internal guidelines and external regulation bodies in Southeast Asia regions.
- Maintain sound knowledge and understanding of applicable legislation and regulations to ensure compliance requirements are observed at all times.
- Maintain good working relationship with business partners
- Monitor closely the business partners high quality sales performance whilst maintaining business development
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics and related disciplines.
- Minimum of 5 years in financial services, investment or insurance industry.
- Own or manage a portfolio of business network in Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia or Cambodia is a plus.
- Native speakers of Southeast Asian languages, e.g. Thai, Khmer, Indonesia, Malay is a plus.
- Native English speakers are also welcome.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and aggressive.
- 5 years - 10 years
- Senior management level
Require to Travel
- Travel frequently
We offer an attractive package plus high incentives and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical insurance, professional training and expertise in portfolio management support.
Interested parties, please send your full resume email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.