Wealth Management Consultant
- Provide comprehensive financial and wealth management solutions to clients
- Maintain a good relationship with clients and conduct regular financial reviews to ensure customer satisfaction and retention of business
- Provide customer-oriented financial, asset and risk management advices to clients
- Maintain sound knowledge and understanding of applicable legislation and regulations to ensure compliance requirements are observed at all times.
- University degree holder or equivalent.
- Holder of IA and/or SFC licenses.
- At least 2 years of prior experience in financial or insurance institutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Sales oriented, self-motivated and be able to work independently.
- Holder of relevant investment and insurance licenses with Certified Financial Planner, Financial Risk Manager or other relevant qualification an advantage.
We offer an attractive basic salary plus good incentives and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical, dental and life insurance, professional training, expertise in portfolio management support and convenient location in Central. All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
Interested parties, please send your full resume email to email@example.com