Aged over 18.
Have net assets over HKD10,000,000 in the past two years.
Invest not less than HKD10,000,000 in Permissible Investment Assets.
No adverse record.
Able to support the migrant and his dependents living in Hong Kong.
The scheme is applicable to:
- Foreign nationals (except Afghanistan, Cuba and North Korea)
- Macao SAR residents
- Chinese nationals with permanent resident status in a foreign country
- Stateless persons with permanent resident status in a foreign country
- Taiwan residents
Specified Financial Assets (denominated in HK dollar)
- Certificates of Deposits (must first obtained Approval-in-Principle)
- Eligible Collective Investment Schemes
- No need to top up
- Cannot withdraw capital gains
- Can switch between Permissible Invest Assets
- Continuously for seven years
We walk you through every step of the way
Qualified applicant lodges an application with the Immigration Department and submits the necessary documents.
Immigration Department grants Approval-in-Principal after about 6-8 months.
Open designated account with Mason Securities Limited.
Invest within six months after the granting of Approval-in-Principal by the Immigration Department, not less than HKD10 million in permissible investment asset classes.
PC Securities Limited submit to the Immigration Department documental proof of applicant´s investment in the designated account, and lodge with the Immigration Department declaration by the applicant.
Immigration Department grants Formal Approval after about 2 months.
Hong Kong ID card
Apply for the Hong Kong identity card to become a Hong Kong resident.
Confirm to the Immigration Department composition of designated account at each relevant anniversary, until applicant is eligible to apply for permanent resident status.