Chief Distribution Officer
- To drive gross written premium (“GWP”) towards the targeted GWP based on annual and long-term business plan.
- As part of the Company’s overall strategy to offer a more balanced financial products and a breakthrough both life and non-life insurance market, to assist with the development and implementation of strategies to build the most suitable and effective distribution channels including broker, direct and alternative channels.
- To contribute to the Company’s overall objective to delivering all stakeholder value with emphasis on profitability, value-added products and customer service.
- To lead marketing and distribution team in the preparation and execution of such strategies towards achieving top-line and bottom-line targets which includes building new B2B and B2B2C partnerships, developing and maximizing business submission of existing producers based on a more balanced portfolio mix of products, all in all in order to boost production generation;
- As part of marketing and distribution work stream, to identify, guide and nurture team lead towards designing and implementing initiatives including but not limited to marketing guidelines, reviewing and improving commission structure, re-building and transforming existing channels, building new channels, and contributing in product development, all of which to be assisted with suitable digital solutions; and
- Contribute and participate in 360 degrees internal and external branding/PR initiatives.
- 15+ years of exposure and breadth of practical experience in driving and managing different types of traditional distribution channels
- Knowledge, experience and strong capabilities in contributing and/or building (i) traditional distribution channels (ii) expanding and tapping new source of business and distribution channels
- Structured approach towards revenue generation
- Capabilities to balance between aggressive revenue generation and profitability
- Strong interpersonal, management and teamwork capabilities
- Drive and open mindset to continuously transform and evolve in marketing and distribution methods
- Capabilities to perform and contribute in transformative environment
- A bachelor’s degree required. MBA, or related master’s level degree is strongly preferred
- Open to 50% travel
We offer an attractive package plus good incentives and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical, dental and life insurance, professional training, expertise in portfolio management support and convenient location in Central. All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
Interested parties, please send your full resume email to email@example.com