Sales Support Officer (Wealth Management major in Insurance)
- Manage the relationship and attend to the Company’s existing business partners’ needs
- Provide professional insurance advice in order to generate more sales to existing clients that Company provides.
- Participate in Company’s marketing events and try generate business from the leads.
- Assist Business Development teams of the Company to implement the company's sales strategies to attract new clients.
- Ensure all business transactions are complied with regulators’ Code and Guidelines.
- Experience in handling business partners/clients from overseas markets will definitely be a plus
- Insurance Authority license holder is a MUST.
- University degree holder or equivalent is a plus.
- Fluent in Mandarin is a MUST.
- Passed IIQE Paper 1, 2, 3 & 5 and MPF Intermediaries Examination is a MUST.
- Holder of SFC licenses, Certified Financial Planner, or other relevant qualification is an advantage.
- At least 3 years of prior experience in Insurance or Financial Services Industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Positive attitude, Sales oriented, self-motivated and be able to work independently.
We offer an attractive basic salary plus good incentives and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical, dental and life insurance, professional trainings, expertise in portfolio management support and convenient location in Central.
Interested parties, please send your full resume email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.